Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Im trying to set up our new echo dot I down loaded the app…

Customer Question
Im trying to set up...
Im trying to set up our new echo dot I down loaded the app and it comes up with login box and senha box witch i have no idea what that is and cadastrar no idea what that is
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Dick,

You need to register the Echo Dot to an Amazon account using the Alexa app - see this video guide:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201994280

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------