Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I was trying to redeem a pre paid $25 card and I keep

Customer Question
Hi. I was...

Hi. I was trying to redeem a pre paid $25 card and I keep getting an error message and then kicked off the site. Please advise me on what to do.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

PS4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

I keep trying to enter in the code to make sure we did it correctly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

We first entered a $20 prepaid card and it worked. We can see it on the game. The next one is the one that we got the error message for.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the exact error message that you are getting?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.