Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have a problem with beatssolo 2, sound only comes out of one…

Customer Question
Have a problem with...

Have a problem with beatssolo 2, sound only comes out of one ear cup.

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device has sound issues?

Problem is with beats solo 2 when used with iPad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just got the earphones last night, problem was immediate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.