Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Intercom is locked up and 32 shows on screen. It's M&S

Customer Question
Intercom is locked up...

Intercom is locked up and 32 shows on screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It's M&S System...don't know model...has l200 on board. It's over 15 years old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It says to hold down volume and some other key..forget which but all it did was black out the screen and come back with the 32. I also found the breaker switch and turned off the electricity to it completely for a minute or so, but that didn't help either.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you know which model it is?

No, I don't know where to find the model.

Unfortunately, without the model number, it will be impossible to provide you with any type of troubleshooting.

It might be best if you have someone local come out to your house to take a look.