Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Aiwa cx-na 777 and I can't get the cd to come on,

Customer Question
I have a Aiwa...

I have a Aiwa cx-na 777 and I can't get the cd to come on, so I need your assistant in this matter. I have misplace my manual and when I tried to download the manual it is not coming through, so I need to know how to go to direct websit to down load the manual?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Aiwa cx-na 777

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

The radio comes in fine, it is the cd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just those two questions...but if you give me a direct website to the manual I can figure it out by myself.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Is this a one time fee of $5.00 for an answer?
12/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

As to your charges and fees inquiry: I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

As for the manual, this matches what you are looking for I think, though the disagreement between the model # as you state it and the model # on this manual may make the match doubtful:

http://diagramas.diagramasde.com/audio/CX-NS777.pdf

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.