Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can you troubleshoot a Velodyne subwoofer plate amp that…

Customer Question
Can you troubleshoot a...

Can you troubleshoot a Velodyne subwoofer plate amp that blows inline power fuse?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Velodyne

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Replaced fuse

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.