Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to add minutes to my phone, but it is not letting me…

Customer Question
I need to add...

I need to add minutes to my phone, but it is not letting me do so, and says I have the wrong pin, I don't know what to do now, and need this phone to get a text message from Apple to fix my iPad

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It's been a long time...the last time I used it, it said I still had over 100 minutes left, so I don't understand why I have no minutes.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to sync to iTunes?

Don't know how to do this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.