Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just purchased an Echo dot and I can't get it set up

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an Echo dot and I can't get it set up because it keeps saying "there was an error registering your device. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ipad with Safari

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Isn't Safari the operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just keep trying to connect the Echo dot and I get as far as thinking I am there and it says there is a Registration problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.