Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I download sirius radio onto my oppo dvd player. Bdp…

Customer Question
How do I download...

How do I download sirius radio onto my oppo dvd player

Technician's Assistant: What Oppo model do you have?

Bdp 105d

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Oppo media player?

I cannot find a way to download sirius

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No than ks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.