Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Our mailbox is full and I forgot our password to erase 146…

Customer Question
Our mailbox is full...

Our mailbox is full and I forgot our password ***** erase 146 messages.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Model KX6641B We have 146 message. Want to delete all. forgot password. Please help

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX6641B?

At least 6 years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I've called my phone number(###) ###-####many times but get intercepted by answering machine asking for my password ***** which I've forgotten

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you, ***** ***** my mailbox is full, I'd like to have a simple solution to erasing all old messages.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Are messages normally accessed from a home phone or an outside phone number?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

NOTES: in reviewing your question I noticed that you mentioned 146 messages AND the term "mailbox". Since this particular Panasonic Answering system has a MAXIMUM capacity of 64 messages, and does NOT ever use the term "mailbox" - I MUST assume that there is actually a "Voicemail system" - from your phone service provider - storing these 164 messages and it is that voicemail system that is "full".

I believe the SIMPLE SOLUTION you are looking for is to contact the service provider's Technical Support group, and have them either tell you the password ***** access that system OR have them tell you the procedure to RESET or CHANGE the password ***** so that you can access that system.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)