Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The view is fogged with water droplets. How can this be

Customer Question
The view is fogged...

The view is fogged with water droplets. How can this be remidied?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Nikon UO015849 CE

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Nikon product?

Loosen screws bag of rice on register 70 degrees

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It went under water for about an half hour

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, the camera will need to be disassembled and then left in a warm dry place for all traces of moisture to evaporate from it.