Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Want to add by secondary phones to my every day phones along…

Customer Question
Want to add by...

Want to add by secondary phones to my every day phones along with my new phones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic i got new phones from Cosco and I want to utilize the new ones and also save the old ones with my phone numbers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Don't have a smart phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just got the new phones the other day and i now have 5 phones along with 4 phones through out the house and garage the new set is 5 phones and i just want to add 3 of the old phones that have my numbers inthem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone systems (both OLD and NEW) you are working with? If cordless systems, model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base stations.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets are working with this each system?

3) Are separate phone jacks available to connect each main base station - at the same time?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

(im)

I just bought a knew set of phones and would like to add more sets other then then ones that came with the unit

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call, and won't be near a phone for some time.

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

IF that will work for you, we must start by knowing

(1) the full model of the phone system and

(2) the total number of handsets currently working with that system.

Thanks

(im)