Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a lacrosse a professional weather station c84428 and…

Customer Question
Hi Andy. i have...

Hi Andy. i have a lacrosse a professional weather station c84428 and i have tried every thing to get the outdoor temperature on display but is stuck on 72 deg ? can you give me some help?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

It is the temp display on the display and every thing else works fine

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is a lenovo 110 and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It is not y comp0uter but the display on the montering station

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist you today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your system.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Does the outdoor temperature sensor have a display (some do & some don't), and if so, does it match what is displayed on the main display unit?

Please reply on this page only.

Thanks

(im)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi GreagThamk you but I have a answer from Gaztech
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago

OK - sorry I didn't see that you had posted the question to a different category.

Please let us know if you have any more questions in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

(im)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thangks Greg A. I have all the information i need.
please don't " E Mail mail me
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.