Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just put 2 new bulbs in the projector, but the lamp lights…

Customer Question
I just put 2...

I just put 2 new bulbs in the projector, but the lamp lights are red and the projector shut itself off after 15 min. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is a panasonic pt d5700e

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your D5700E?

Close to 10 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing, the unit had one of the lamp light blinking ref and one steady red so i clanged bith bulbs and now they are steady red and shut itself off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all i can think of at the moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.