Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am trying to open my safe with my code and it keeps saying…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open my safe with my code and it keeps saying e-code

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

I have not changed my code

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Sentry Safe. 402708
I have taken the little silver screw from the front. Now I just need to remember where I put the key for safe keeping
My passport and my mother’s is in there. I just opened it a week ago. We need it to travel
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

you need more information from me
Hello

Are you unsure of your code?

Never mind. I called a locksmith.

Great to hear!