Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a 3 year old pair of Audio-Technica ATHH M70x and the…

Customer Question
I have a 3...

I have a 3 year old pair of Audio-Technica ATHH M70x and the headband broke at the adjustment junction. The area is too complex to simply glue. I'm sure my factory warranty has expired. What would you charge and about how long would it take to fix them?

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you having trouble syncing?

Who said anything about syncing a computer???

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your M70X?

Per my message...about 3 years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Glue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The phones work well...it's just the headband that broke.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

cost to send in, time to fix and total cost?
what does $26 cover? where do I send? how long will it take?

There might be some confusion -- You cannot send in the device to us.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.