Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Ive been using a rumble pad controller to play tigfr woods…

Customer Question
Ive been using a...

Ive been using a rumble pad controller to play tigfr woods 08 for many years and worked great. all of a sudden i tried to play yesterday after changing batteries and it seeems the settings are wrong. the ball doesnt respond like it used to and shots dont go straight

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It is an hp desktop with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

750-513

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

Liike oi said it just happened 2 days ago after i changed batteries

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.