Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I can’t get my new 160 headphones set up. Can you help?

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Senheiser rs 160

Technician's Assistant: What Sennheiser model do you have?

Rs 160

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sennheiser system?

Plugging and unplugging from headphones to tv to cable box. I’m not sure what is supposed to go where

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that when I finally got it to work, only one side worked. Now I can’t even get that going

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.