Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I reverse a block caller. My model number is

Customer Question
How can I reverse...

How can I reverse a block caller

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

My model number is ***** - Panasonic telephone

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

Please review WHAT I just sent. KX-TGF372 IS THE MODEL NUMBER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

I reviewed the manual and it does not give me a way to reverse the blocked number. Some how my cell number was blocked so I cannot call my mother to check on her. This appears to have happened recently.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No this is the only issue I have at this time. Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know, just to clarify, you blocked a number and you want to remove it from the block list?