Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have just purchased an Acer Denim 11.6" CB3-131-C3SZ and I…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased an Acer Denim White 11.6" CB3-131-C3SZ and I cannot connect to any network.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No wrong fitting but i do have WiFi.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Alkl are white and 2.5 & 5 ghz are blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

When the screen for language and country come up, the information is already there but when i click on "select a network" nothing happenns

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect to a wireless network?

Please let me know

Nothing, the first screen offers no networks to choose from.

What are you seeing on the first screen?

Forget it, I don't want spend $26. And if this link is just a money pit, I'm going yo leave.
Well What do you say or have you already
left?

ok all the best

You have already charged me $26. for something I did not agree to.