Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a ZTE metro pcs and I forgot my pattern I want to…

Customer Question
I have a ZTE...

I have a ZTE metro pcs and I forgot my pattern I want to know how can I unlocked it without wiping out my data?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

ZTE Max cell phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your MAX?

Four days ago and I switched my digits to pattern password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I haven't but I'm ready

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

No sorry it cannot, the only way to remove the passcode is to wipe the phone.

There is no other way

Do you know the procedure to do this?