Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can i turn on the ringer on a 6.0 plus. Pansonic

Customer Question
How can i turn...

How can i turn on the ringer on a 6.0 plus

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Pansonic 6.0plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everthing I think turned it off cannot get it to ring

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To program the volume before a call, adjust the ringer volume on the handset;

1. Press [MENU] [#] [1] [6] [0].
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to raise, lower or turn off the ringer volume.
  3. Press [Save].

OR

While the handset is ringing for an incoming call press the [▲] or the [▼] button repeatedly to select the desired volume.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!