Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How can i turn on the ringer on a 6.0 plus. Pansonic

Customer Question
How can i turn...

How can i turn on the ringer on a 6.0 plus

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Pansonic 6.0plus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everthing I think turned it off cannot get it to ring

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 2 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To program the volume before a call, adjust the ringer volume on the handset;

1. Press [MENU] [#] [1] [6] [0].
  2. Press the [▲] or the [▼] button to raise, lower or turn off the ringer volume.
  3. Press [Save].

OR

While the handset is ringing for an incoming call press the [▲] or the [▼] button repeatedly to select the desired volume.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Technician