Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

R u today i have an ddx512 that i bought from cousin an he…

Customer Question
Second opinion] hello hi...

Second opinion] hello hi r u today i have an ddx512 that i bought from cousin an he lost the code the radio is there anyway i can reset it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Its an kenwood ddx512

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your DDX512?

I just bought it bought it yesterday from cousin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood product?

Well i power it up an everything an it had an code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Well how can i reset radio

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.