Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an old Snackmate SM3 which has suddenly developed a…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Snackmate SM3 which has suddenly developed a fault whereby ALL product dispensers are only rotating one third of a revolution so it takes three coin insertions to complete a vend. I have just installed a new NRI coin mech as the old ones coin validator failed and there were no parts available anymore.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SM3?

I have owned the business for 13 years and the machine was in service prior to that.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Doing a vend test. All dispensers are working but only at a third of a revolution

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know if there is a code to check as it appears the trigger current is not staying on for long enough to achieve a full revolution.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please

For this type of issue, you will need to have someone locally look at your vending machine to see what exactly is wrong with it.

What is your zip code?