Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can iheart be download to my Ambiance Internet dradio. My…

Customer Question
Can iheart be download...

Can iheart be download to my Ambiance Internet dradio. My local CBS Boston stations moved to iheart radio so it is not available to listen to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Ambiance Touch.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everything except using Aux port to listen but I️ cannot set as alarm wake up source

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank. Love the radio but want my local favorites

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You did not answer my original question. How do I download/access IHeartRadio stations on my Cambridge Soundworks Ambience Internet radio

Select the internet radio option

You should be able to search now within there for iHeart

Not sure I understood your last I did a search for WBZ 1030 in Boston and received a decoder error. Seems encryption/description not compatible between Tunein and IHeartRadio. Your thoughts on making this work?
Decryption not description
Same error message searching for WRKO 680

Unfortunately, I am not able to locate any information that shows iHeartRadio working on your system.

I am assuming iHeartRadio will not function using present technology. Your suggestion?
Very disappointed with outcome so far

Correct. You would need a different system.

Suggestions?
I like the iPod accessory built in but I find no local dealers to visit for a look see and hands on demo. Can you help out in this?

I am not sure what you mean

My radio has a built in iPod dock so I can set it to sleep and wake up to any source for alarm setting.
Basically I can listen to my iPod while falling asleep at night and wake up to any Internet radio or other source that I choose in the morning

Yes, I understand.

How can I help you with that function?

Unless you can resolve my original internet radio issue, I don’t see where you can direct me to a reasonable overall solution. I will have to look elsewhere for another type of internet radio that will satisfy what I have been accustomed to.Thank you for your effort.

You're welcome