Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Music playing but no sound of talking. Headphones. HD,301BK.

Customer Question
Music playing but no...

Music playing but no sound of talking

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

Headphones

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

HD,301BK

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Almost everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.