Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The map on my clock radio keeps going on unasked....it

Customer Question
The map on my...

The map on my clock radio keeps going on unasked....it started last week..I have had the item for decades and it never happened before..it sometimes buzzes and other times the radio goes on?????

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a week...I am exhaused!

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
IT IS THE NAP THAT GOES ON NOT THE MAP
clock model ck 5250
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry..Yes I still need help BUT I do not have the time to work with you right now...Can we put this off for after the first of the new year????? Please say yes!
I will call you but not now OK?