Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a Sony VPL-EW255 WXGA Projector on 6/12/2016…

Customer Question
I purchased a Sony...

I purchased a Sony VPL-EW255 WXGA Projector on 6/12/2016 from Quorum Pty and have only used it on rare occasions (say 6 times). It's a backup. The picture is going yellow and the message says there is a problem. I assume this is still under warranty. Quorum told me to contact you. Can you help. Peter Adcock for Echunga Uniting Church.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your VPL-EW255?

Purchased 6/12/2016. Just over a year

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?

Nothing. I was performing at the function ( carol service) where the projector was been used and haven't tried it again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.