Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am trying to order a plug for my Accurian 9 inch portable…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to order a plug for my Accurian 9 inch portable DVD player

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I purchased it from Radio Shack probably 10 years ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I can't try anything because the plug was lost in our recent move

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to order a new plug, Can I do that through you?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your replacement plug question. (We cannot supply one, but can refer you to a source or several choices of a source for one.)
What plug do you need for the player, please? perhaps the car charger or cigarette lighter power adapter?

Or something else?

No it's the plug that goes into electrical outlet in the home. It's for recharging it since it has a built in rechargeable battery. One end has regular plug and the other end has a round small tube looking thing that plugs into the DVD.

I understand. Please give me some time to find a source or sources for that AC Adapter (which is what it is called.)

If you could get the model # off the DVD player, that would help me find the exact correct AC Adapter that it needs.

The only thing I can see on the back says manufactured July 2008, Serial No. 008027. Then another number: 07A08
There is also a Cat No. 16-680