Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Service manager for CTM Radio at Québec city Canada. Is it…

Customer Question
My name is***** manager...

My name is***** manager for CTM Radio at Québec city Canada

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your BEC router?

Is it possible to optain technical service manuel for HX400 portable radio

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

We have customer Pêche and Ocean request service for portable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is the HX400 radio one that is made by Standard Horizon?

I'm sorry - after some searching, I find that Standard Horizon does not release its service/repair manuals, anywhere I looked among my sources for service manuals.

With apologies, again, I have Opted Out of this case, opening it (and the Phone Call request that you have made) to other Experts in this category.

Ok
Thank You

You're welcome. Thank you for your patience.

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.