Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have the Saitek pro flight yoke and pedals. Have had for…

Customer Question
I have the Saitek...

I have the Saitek pro flight yoke and pedals . Have had for 10 years or so and worked fine .Upgraded my computer and now can not get them back on line. Tried several things with no success. I need someone to walk me thru this installation. Can I talk with anyone ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Saitek pro flight yoke

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Every thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just HELP

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.