Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a JVC KW-V830BT headunit which was professionally…

Customer Question
I have a JVC...

I have a JVC KW-V830BT headunit which was professionally installed and checked twice for proper grounding by Best Buy Auto tech, still randomly reboots. It reboots regardless of what functions are being used.

Technician's Assistant: What JVC model do you have?

Its in the initial statement JVC KW-V830BT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your KW-V830BT?

Thats in the initial statement also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.