Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a DL3500CRR-26D Alarm Lock Trilogy t3 mortise

Customer Question
Hi I have a DL3500CRR-26D...

Hi I have a
DL3500CRR-26D Alarm Lock Trilogy t3 mortise classroom Rh 26d lock and I want to change the security code. Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

See 1st message

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 1ST?

12 years approx

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing, I’m gathering info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the model

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To change the security code, see page 15 of the programming manual:

http://nkssolutions.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/DL3000_EX_ETDL_DL3200.pdf

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi we have just one Code which I want to delete or disarm and then change it to a new Code or pin. I gave our one Code to someone and now I don’t want them to get into the house, should be simple. We don’t use all of those features. Page 15 doesn’t tell you how to do this.
Can I call you tomorrow? Or have you call me?

Yes, we can arrange a call to go over this - on page 15, can you see the title "Programming Functions" and then number 2 "Add/Delete/Change User Codes"? This is the section that you need to follow to delete and change the code.

Hi, just checking in on your question. Is the issue now resolved or do you need any more help?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.