Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Pete, Electronic Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I think my phone needs a new battery and I wonder if you can
Russell H., Service Tech
I think my phone needs a new battery and I wonder if you can tell me where to go. I am in Hobart Tasmania … read more
Have a D 7000. Shutter and flash work when activated. No
Pete, Electronic Engineer
Have a D 7000. Shutter and flash work when activated. No picture produced in AF modes of Auto, MASP, U 1, U 2. Screen is black with red spots in sighting area. … read more
Our time clock all of a sudden its not printing or reject
Harry, electronics technician
our time clock all of a sudden its not printing or reject the time cards it makes funny noise the time is on so it's not electric … read more
My cash register has code E32 on it and we haven't used this
Kraig
Kraig, Broadcast Engineer
My cash register has code E32 on it and we haven't used this register for a number of years and it said to program reset are you able to help me with this, would be much appreciated. Thankyou. Vicki. … read more
I have the 200DH and my Ip Address is fine at home on the
Harry, electronics technician
I have the 200DH and my Ip Address is fine at home on the Wi-Fi to watch on the 4 cameras but when I am at work I was able to view on the digi app but the IP address stop working and I do not know how… read more
Are mjr-7000 series time clock will not work error code 9-90
Josh, It Support Specialist
are mjr-7000 series time clock will not work error code 9-90 card reading failure calk for service … read more
Have a Amano MJR 8500, was cleaning outside unit and lost
Pete, Electronic Engineer
have a Amano MJR 8500, was cleaning outside unit and lost clock, now have lights 1,11,111,1V on , can you help how to reset or do i have another problem?i … read more
I have a MJR Amano 7000 time clock where the # key on the
Pete, Electronic Engineer
I have a MJR Amano 7000 time clock where the # key on the keypad does not work. … read more
I have a Snetry CSW4747 that in the past functioned
Carl L
Carl L, Owner/CEO
Hello, I have a Snetry CSW4747 that in the past functioned correctly. However, do a recent move the batteries went dead. I have replace the batteries. I forgot my code (or it doesn't work now) and hav… read more
I have the Lynx touch 7000 system and I accidentally locked
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I have the Lynx touch 7000 system and I accidentally locked my self out of programing. How do I get back in?… read more
I have a Amano Cincinnati PIX-10 Time Clock. I have the Quick
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I have a Amano Cincinnati PIX-10 Time Clock. I have the Quick Setup Programming Code 6830. What I need to know is how to enter the code onto the clock?… read more
I have a Samsung LED Series 4 TV which was purchased in July
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I have a Samsung LED Series 4 TV which was purchased in July 2012 in Adelaide South Australia The TV is installed in Adelaide and was working well until recently when Adelaide changed from alalogue to… read more
Hi, I have a Sony Cybershot DSC W55........... There
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Hi, I have a Sony Cybershot DSC W55........... There is a flashing error message on the screen E:91:01 and the 'flash icon' is flashing also.......the flash appears inoperative...... Any advice please… read more
I have an old Sharp IQ 7000 organizer.What kind of battry does
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I have an old Sharp IQ 7000 organizer.What kind of battry does it take ,and how do I install it ?… read more
hello i have Samsung universal remote control which im trying
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
hello i have Samsung universal remote control which i'm trying to get codes to control my play station two when ever i play movies… read more
i have a sony vx1000 whose lens threads are stripped i am looking
Perk AV Wiz
Perk AV Wiz, CEO
i have a sony vx1000 whose lens threads are stripped i am looking for a bayonet or lens hood with threads that is compatible… read more
i cannot program channel 91 on my magnavox cable box in order
Russell H., Service Tech
i cannot program channel 91 on my magnavox cable box in order to view a dvd. i can hook the rf cables directly to the tv and all is fine.… read more
RCA VCR Model VR612HF (home theather plus) SN#734620666. 9/22/1997
Ron K.
Ron K., Repair Tech- Owner
RCA VCR Model VR612HF (home theather plus) SN#734620666. 9/22/1997 .When VCR power is turned on (set CH4) all leds light and the timer light is first ti ight and will not stop. After Power Switch turn… read more