Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I an trying to to get the department key #2 to not subtract…

Customer Question
I an trying to...

I an trying to to get the department key #2 to not subtract form the register but to add. How do I change this mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Casio 140CR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

It is a new device I bought a month ago just trying to set it up now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

Also if I add tax code to department keys is there a way to only print it on the tape and not use the tax on the display for payment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To program the Department #2 key to add to the register, see page 11, section 4 of the user manual:

http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/006/140CR_EN.pdf

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------