Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I connect my wife's Nikon D60 to the Amazon Fire 10…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my wife's Nikon D60 to the Amazon Fire 10 7th Generation for downloading pictures?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Fire?

It is the brand new 7th generation.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Fire?

Nothing. It looks like both take the very small connector, but I don't know where to look for one or if anything special is needed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You cannot directly connect the two together so you would need to transfer the pictures to your computer then connect the Kindle to your computer and transfer them.