Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

I have a JVC Model HD-56GC87 that I want to hook up to Sony…

Customer Question
I have a JVC...

I have a JVC Model HD-56GC87 that I want to hook up to Sony Stereo headphones Model RF985RK

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

RF985RK

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

I tried to hook to the L-R audio out and discovered that cannot be used when hdmi is being used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want be able to use my wireless stereo headphones. Thanks for being so patient.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid_Sony, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video source is hooked into HDMI input of TV?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.