Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My voice mail has stopped. Panasonic model numberKX-TGA680.

Customer Question
My voice mail has...

My voice mail has stopped

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic model numberKX-TGA680

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I called Spectrum with is my service provider and they told me to call you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

This problem just started aa week or so. Instead of asking callers to leave a message, a recording about home monitoring comes on and states the house temperature, state of electric power etc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

It sounds like you have some other system that is picking up there on your line like an alarm system, which is either picking up prior to or instead of the panasonic answering machine (or voicemail). Assuming you were using the panasonic system and not spectrum voicemail, go to the main base station and locate the ANS ON/OFF button and press that just once, then let me know if it will accept messages at that point.

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I want to see the NFL divisional playoff tonight
That is really a different topic. I’m trying to help with the Panasonic issue and sent you instructions for that above.