Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a problem with my verifone vx510. Solucionar

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my verifone vx510

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your VX510?

Solucionar Tampering error detected (08000) please reboot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I dont know may my boy play it when im iin overseas

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No could you help me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Ya kirim email ke saya
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Generally speaking, that error requires Verifone personnel to restart the Verifone terminal, at least, if not to repair or replace it. (That depends perhaps upon what circumstances the error occurred in, or after what.)

Unfortunately Verifone has no Indonesia office that I can find out. If you know of a Verifone repairer, though, you might take it to that repairer. If you need advice as to what local repairer to take it to for the reset or fix, tell me what city or region you are located in, and I will try to find a listing.