Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I did something wrong and we got cut off! anyway i was

Customer Question
Hi pearl i did...

Hi pearl i did something wrong and we got cut off! anyway i was looking into ordering incest3dvideos.cf-members.com i was told this cant be done through comcast??

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your INCEST3DVIDEOS.CF-MEMBERS.COM?

3 weeks or so!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Can,t get videos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I payed for sight but it keeps asking me to join

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.