Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Progam my telephone. Kx-tgc222. Just got it. Just for it to…

Customer Question
Progam my telephone Technician's...

Progam my telephone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Kx-tgc222

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just got it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just for it to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please tell me what specifically you are wanting help programming?

To set it up

Other than plugging it in, there are no specific setup steps needed,

it will work right out of the box by simply connecting power and phone line connections to the main base and lettering the handset batteries charge for a few hours.

Optionally, you can record a personal greeting for the answering machine, everything else is automatic and no specific setup steps are needed.