Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I cant unlock my oppo a57. Last night. I think so

Customer Question
I cant unlock my...

I cant unlock my oppo a57

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your A57?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

Yes i think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I have spoken to Oppo and they say i have to post the phone to Sydney so there's not much that you can do right?
I hope that i will not be charged for this
i'm sorry but this has been really diificult to get a response from you, please cancel my request and DO NOT CHARGE ME