Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have Trombone, a member of the 2010 Hallmark snowman band.

Customer Question
I have Trombone Tony...

I have Trombone Tony, a member of the 2010 Hallmark snowman band. He was working fine until today when I pushed the button and there was no response. I changed the batteries on all four members of the band, and all the rest are playing fine. But there is nothing from Trombone Tony. Do you think this is fixable? Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It's made by Hallmark...a wireless member of the Snowman Band 2010. On the back of the tag that is original there are a number of numbers. I'll share them and hope that one is the model number...FCC ID: SQ9XXT11OO and RSS2105768A-XXT1100

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I changed the batteries and I know the new ones are good...moved the off/on switch back and forth several time. Held down the button on the front for several seconds to see if it needed to be in "display" mode.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess so...I noticed that there are several small screws on the back of Trombone Tony, but if I took it apart, I wouldn't know what to do next...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. But it is late and I don’t know if I can do what you want me to do at this time.
I Can’t call you. I’ve already spent more than I was expected to. I was supposed to pay five dollars. Then I became 24. And now you want me to spend an additional 26? No I will not do that
I could buy myself another trombone Tony without paying everything else to you. This appears to be a bait and switch. And I refuse to do it and I will contact Paypal to Eliminate all payments