Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How do I set up KX-TGL432. Just got it, I plugged in the…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up KX-TGL432

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGL432?

Just got it, I plugged in the phone line to my router and set up other phone with power only, cant figure out how to call someone or answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Did you receive any "paperwork" with this system - such as a user guide?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the NEW system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I can’t find any user guide

No
No I’m not paying any more for a simple phone connection

I'm not sure what the "No" response is for.

Can you respond to questions 2 & 3 (above)?

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 1 month ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I have a link below to the electronic (PDF) version of the system "Operating Instructions" - if you have not located it yet.

KX-TGL430 Manual
http://tinyurl.com/KX-TGL430

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer