Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

How do I tune in a radio station on my cd stereo system

Customer Question
How do I tune...

How do I tune in a radio station on my cd stereo system SA-PM31

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic system?

Pushing the button the says tuner/band but it only changes band

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Did you see my answer above

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your system.

To help you with this issue, I have a couple of links to the electronic (PDF) version of the manual below. The steps for MANUAL TUNING are shown on page 11 of that manual.

SC-PM31 Manual
ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/audio/om/sc-pm31_en_om.pdf
https://tinyurl.com/SC-PM31

You should see the manual appear or download when you click the link(s). If not, you may need to install a PDF Viewing program on your computer. I have another link to a no cost viewing program below - if you need it. Just be careful to UNCHECK any "optional offers" BEFORE using the "install now" button.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues getting the manual or have any other questions about your system.

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer