Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have hurriedly bought a Sony CX6000 from Japan. I was told…

Customer Question
I have hurriedly bought...

I have hurriedly bought a Sony CX6000 from Japan. I was told that the English Manual was in the box. I now find that it is all in Japanese. How can I acquire a manual for this model Camera?

Technician's Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Who makes your camera?

It is a SONY CX6000

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your CX6000?

I do not have the Australian power adapter to charge the battery. I am using the USB cable link to my PC but cannot see it charging

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how can I get the Camera Manual?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Could you please recheck the model number?
Is it Sony Alpha a6000?