Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Telstra TV and I lost the control can u help.

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Telstra TV and I lost the control can u help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model200TL about 18 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just lost the control for TV BOX

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I just want to know where to get a new one As telstra are no help at all, no the phone or in the shop
Model 4200 Tl Telstra TV and I want to buy a new remote control for it ????
serial no 5X568H117815
wireless 88 DEA 95378A1
ROUK powered
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Telstra's retail stores do not carry replacement remotes. All you need to do is get in touch with their T-Box tech support team at(###) ###-####and they can arrange one to be sent to you.

In the meantime, you can download a remote control app from the Apple iPhone App Store or Android Market and use that. Here are the links.

Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=netgem.telstra

Apple App: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/t-box-remote/id462769308?mt=8

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer