Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I'm looking for the User Manual for a Panasonic AG-HVX200…

Customer Question
I'm looking for the...

I'm looking for the User Manual for a Panasonic AG-HVX200 Camera/Camcorder. All I can find is a brochure. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your AG-HVX200?

I think its a 2006 model

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AG-HVX200?

Its actually not mine its a friends that just received it. The previous owner states it works perfectly. So I would say it hasnt been used yet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I think thats it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

First of all. I dont want a free trial and I found my answer online on my own. I'd like to get a refund if possible.
Once I was funneled through a free trial I was immediately turned off. I hate that about sites like this.I found my information. Thank you. For free.