Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

Id like a small portable projector for a 27.98GB Version…

Customer Question
Id like a small...

Id like a small portable projector for a 27.98GB Version 10.1.1 (14B100) iPad What are my options? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I will need to find out and call you back

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Its a gift for a 7yo child The only info I have about his I pad is stated above

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Apple recommends the following for ipads:

Miroir HD Pro Projector M220 - (click here)

Miroir HD Mini Projector M175 - (click here)

However it is apple recommended because its been tested by apple but usually its not the most wallet friendly options. As long as the projector is mobile and kid friendly as you mentioned you have a 7 year old then any projector as long as you have the correct ipad adapter will work. So if you have the ipad lightning to VGA or HDMI adapter like this one then you could get something like this https://www.amazon.com/IPHONE-IPAD-HDMI-projector-Telstar-MP50/dp/B008NVTH2A or https://www.amazon.com/Meer-Portable-Projector-Entertainment-Interfaces/dp/B01HRFBOWI/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1513492943&sr=1-3&keywords=kid+projector+portable

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast