Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic Link2Cell Cordless Telephone, and have…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic Link2Cell Cordless Telephone, and have had it for less than 3 weeks. For the past 2 weeks, the phone will ring just once and then the call will drop and not complete. This happens only on calls coming from landlines.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LINK2CELL? What have you tried so far?

For about 2 weeks as I've attempted to fix the problem. I've tried resetting the ringer volume and the number of rings on incoming calls. This only happens on calls from landlines; cell phone calls do not seem to have a problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not able to think of anything at the moment. why do I have to pay when the problem seems to be something out of the box? I will return the product before I pay to fix a brand new product.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
12/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & welcome to JustAnswer!
Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Panasonic.
JustAnswer is a paid question and answer site and not affiliated with Panasonic.
I am a certified professional and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thanks

Thank you, I'll contact Panasonic.

Very good.

If you have ANY concerns about your account here or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.